No tantrum, just a basic stamp.

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 8 19:25:26 GMT 2001

The short answer is dont bother saving any of it.  there is a Basic stamp
message board that has tons of these small programs to do about anything
that you want to do.

we use them @ work (actually we use the NetMedia version, they are a bit
cheaper for our application) & they are great toys.  I am considering
building mine to be a small data logger.  the inputs that I am considering
doing are, WBO2, thermocouple, fuel pressure & MAP, maybe RPM if I get nuts.
the down side here is that I dont know really squat about programming
(although it was not hard for me to write several sequences to turn on LED's
& such.  this project is MUCH later in life though, I need to get the Sy/Ty
code thing hammered out, the CNP done & the turbo working, then we will
approach a data logger.  I gots lots to learn & only so many $$$ to spend.

See Ya.
BW