Crank Position Sensors

Mike Blakey mike.blakey at baesystems.com
Tue Apr 10 13:44:08 GMT 2001

I'm looking for a position/speed sensor to use with a 60-2 disk.

Most OEMs use a VR type sensor, which is no good for my application. Most of the
Hall effect and eddy current type sensors fit the bill but only go upto 5kHz or so
and I need at least 12kHz. Does anyone have an idea of any OEM who might use a high
speed digital output sensor