Throttle Potentiometer

Tlsalt at aol.com Tlsalt at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 12:14:53 GMT 2001

Paul Franz wrote:

> Hello;
>
> I have interest in a source for a Throttle Potentiometer which will bolt to
> a  standard  Bosch TPS location.  I have heard  that the Bosch unit
> 0280122011  might work,  but is considered inaccurate.

Hello Paul,

    I have a FORD TPS mounted on a Jaguar throttle body in the standard Bosch
L-jet location.  The "D" shaped throttle shaft is the same dimension and I
just used the backplate from the Bosch switch and tapped two mounting screws
for the FORD TPS.  There are apparently two different FORD TPS's (different
rotations), I got mine from Haltech.  I think Kinsler also sells them.

Paul Saltwick