Small injectors

Tlsalt at aol.com Tlsalt at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 17:04:53 GMT 2001

Matt Beaubien)

I'm looking at retrofitting EFI to an old Porsche that
has mechanical EFI.  It uses injectors at are
essentially check valves, similar to those used on CIS
systems.  Ideally, I'd like to place the electronic
ones in the stock location, but there isn't a whole
lot of room.

Hello Matt,

    What about something like the billet injector blocks sold by Powerhaus
(www.powerhaus.com) ? I don't know it they fit MFI, but they are little
spacers with injector ports that fit between the stacks and the head. You
would also have to consider the airbox clearance, but they only look about 2
inches tall.  I have a CIS 911 I'm considering converting and it looks like I
can get EFI injector insulators in the stock CIS injector holes.

Paul Saltwick

Paul Saltwick