Adding a resistor to raise injector impedance - Comments?

Ron Schroeder rjs at bnl.gov
Thu Apr 12 12:31:06 GMT 2001

At 05:05 PM 4/11/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Actually the 2.3A max peak will work for port PnH injectors. The CS452
>peaks at 2.4 Amps. The TBI inj peak at 4A.
>
>BobR.

Hi Bob,

I am actually using it with saturation injectors.  Since my electrical
system is 24V, I can hit them with about a 50% overdrive (small external
series resistor) and then reduce it to about a 50% underdrive to prevent
over-heating of the 12V injectors and get quicker on and off times.

Ron Schroeder
WD8CDH
E. E. S.
wd8cdh at bnl.gov