Small injectors

justin ivan vlkslvr at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 12:50:00 GMT 2001

These adapters do indeed exist for VW CIS injection. As I posted a few days
ago you just screw the CIS injector cups out and install the new injector
cups in place, I imagine that Porsche had a very similar set-up. Try
www.parts4vws.com as a source for these injector cups. I don't have the part
# on me but just ask for injector cups from a G-60. They will know what you
are talking about.
Justin