Peak and Hold

Jeff Webb mustang at ufl.edu
Thu Apr 12 19:30:32 GMT 2001

Stewart Prince wrote:

> I finally found the part number for the Hitachi peak and hold injector driver.
>
> HA13705
> If anyone is interested, I'll FTP it to the diy site.
> S. Prince

Thanks for the part number.  I found the data sheet with a web search.
It wouldn't hurt to FTP it to the DIY site, though.  From a quick look
at the data sheet, it looks like the part is a current limited saturated
driver.  Maybe I missed something, though.

Jeff Webb

http://www.hitachi.co.jp/Sicd/English/Products/senyou/eHA13705C.pdf