Injection project progress report

marcel chichak chichm at planet.eon.net
Tue Apr 17 04:49:36 GMT 2001

YO!

So, I've emerged from the workshop for a brief time, partly because I have
to get the Colt ready for the Heart of Darkness Rally this weekend, and
partly in disgust because my prototype manifold is now scrap metal. I've
posted a wee pictorial progress report on my page. Follow the link below,
go to the 'tech' section and go to the fuel injection link.

BTW if you want to look at the Lucas distributor database or injector
database links they're on my geocities site which thinks any transferred
link is PORN so you'll get an error message. Just go to your location bar
and hit enter again and the .PDF file will load. I'll try to find room on
my home site to clean that up.

--Marcel Chichak    chichm at planet.eon.net
	Edmonton Alberta Canada, eh?
  Peek into my world: www.planet.eon.net/~chichm