Injection project progress report

Marc.Kelly at affa.gov.au Marc.Kelly at affa.gov.au
Tue Apr 17 05:43:10 GMT 2001

I'll look forward to hearing of your further progress, particularly in light
of you choice of ECU. It's the DTA in 2 stroke mode, yes? (1 group injection
per crank cycle, therefore 1 cylinder has its charge 'stored', and the other
two cylinders have a redundant injection effort per cycle)

Marc
Hairylime 1380