Using 0xygen sensor to tune carburators

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Fri Apr 20 03:17:49 GMT 2001

There's a lot of info in the diy_efi archives, and some LED type
projects on the diy_efi page.  Basically >.5 volts means rich, <.5 volts
means lean.  This is with an OEM type O2 sensor.  There's also a wide
band O2 sensor project on the diy_efi page that'll tell you an actual
ratio but the sensor is expensive $200 and it's still in the beta or
alpha stage.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet