SFI setup for 1.3l 4cyl

TVS tkmvs at bigfoot.com
Sun Apr 22 16:31:24 GMT 2001

>>Hi everybody!

>>I'm interested in setting up fuel injection on a Morris Mini.
1.3L 4cyl. I would also like to switch over to 'wasted -
spark' ignition.

>>The Mini only has two inlet ports, shared between the
four cylinders, so I'd only be using 2 injectors.

Also being a Mini owner, I've considered EFi as well.... the easiest way to
do it is get the whole setup from a late '90s Mini. Then you have a choice
of single or twin point injection. Uses the Rover MEMS ECU. Not
reprogramamble, but will "learn" a slightly new engine setup so the can be
tuned to around 85Hp with out bother. i.e. better head, high ratio rockers,
K&N filter and a better exhaust.
Personally, I'm sticking to twin HS4s on my 1969 Cooper! ;-) If I can help
any more just email me, Toby