K-Jet /PIC hybrid

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 03:42:29 GMT 2001

anybody know anything about the flow rates of K-jetronic injectors? The
VW/audi/volvo 4-5 cylinder systems, NOT the V8 versions.
Just doing a little thinking about a REAL simple 8-bit micro controlled
constant flow system with inexpensive oem parts (K-jet's are plentifull at
the wrecking yard).
And before I get replies about how bad they suck, I was only thinking about
the injectors and lines, not the wacky airflow sensor. airflow sensing would
be basic speed density/n-alpha combo for realy wild cams.
Any k-jet injector info would help me determine if its workable.

Thanks.