Any experience with Autronic?

Jurgen Hartwig jhartwig at midsouth.rr.com
Tue Apr 24 03:41:40 GMT 2001

Has anyone here installed the SMC from Autronic?  The specs look really
tempting on their website.  Comments on the Auto Tune option?

http://www.turbofast.com.au/autronic/autronic.html

Also, the Hawk EC21 looks interesting at

http://www.speed-technology.com/efi_ecu.html

It appears the EC21 is a straightforward system which uses standard GM
sensors and controls low impedance injectors.  Priced in the $500 range.

I'm thinking of doing a group buy on one of the Aussie ECUs.  I'm not
related to any of the above companies.  I'm just an interested enthusiast.

Regards,
Jay
jhartwig at midsouth.rr.com