K-Jet /PIC hybrid

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Mon Apr 23 23:42:53 GMT 2001

I'm looking at my flapper valve housing right now.  I know you are not
planning to use the fuel distributor, but others have wondered how to
actuate the plunger in the distributor.

If one wanted to do away with the flapper on the KE, it looks like you could
put the housing on a hacksaw and nicely remove the bowl portion of the
assembly.  You are left with a nice place to mount the fuel distributor, and
a lever suitable for connecting to your throttle linkage.  At the end of the
arm the travel is a bit excessive at about three inches, but that could be
trimmed down.

 Brian Michalk  <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and SINGLE!