K-Jet /PIC hybrid

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 23:06:05 GMT 2001

'Wacky' was probably quite harsh. And considering when it was produced its
not a bad idea. It does however look to be restrictive. Youre CAM idea was
interesting.thats a slightly different method that I had in mind, but is
still interesting in its simplicity.
as far as constant flow VS. timed goes for absolute max HP, just look at Top
Fuel dragster, last I heard they are over 6000 hp on a 500 cube engine.
I know this can work, and will work on it seriously in the coming months.
I DO plan radical cam timing and so the low rpm area will probably be
alpha-n then mixing into MAF or MAP as rpm's increase and airflow gets high
enough to measure more accuratly. But being programmed on a pic or avr would
open up the possibility of somebody else using whatever control method he
wants, without trying to reverse engineer a system thats not intenended to
be messed with.