K-Jet /PIC hybrid

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Thu Apr 26 14:52:38 GMT 2001

pat ford tapped away at the keyboard with:

> are they cis based?? maybe a different dampening system or the
> palte working against a spring instead of gravity....  I took a

Definitely K- and KE-Jetronic. From about 1980 to 1991.

Don't know about what sort of springs, etc. The problem is one of
inertia - specifically that of the plate and the lever. Putting a
stiffer spring in the system would probably only exascerbate the
massive turbo-lag.

--
Bernd Felsche - Innovative Reckoning, Perth, Western Australia