Any ideas on numbers appreciated....

Michael D. Porter mporter at zianet.com
Fri Apr 27 05:31:25 GMT 2001

Okay, no weird requests for information on how to digitize mechanical
Lucas systems this time. I bought a manifold, injectors and fuel rails,
cheap, from an `88 Ciera V-6 for use on the Buick V-6 in my TR7. I was a
bit surprised to see a "sequential fuel injection" label on the
manifold, since I thought most V-6 GM systems were batch- or bank-fire
at the time.

Since I have some serious altitude parameters to live with in my neck of
the woods, I'd like to know if anyone has a GM part number handy for an
ECM configured for manual transmission, 3.8 l stock V-6 engine,
real-time barometric control and sequential injection. (?) Any and all
possibilities appreciated. I could probably have a custom prom burned,
but I'd like to know if something close is available out of stock or
used, first.

Cheers, all.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM (yes, _that_ Roswell)

`70 GT6+ (being refurbished, slowly)
`72 GT6 Mk. III (organ donor)
`72 GT6 Mk. III (daily driver)
`64 TR4 (awaiting intensive care)
`80 TR7 (3.8 liter Buick-powered)
`86 Nissan 300ZX (the minimal-maintenance road car)
`68 VW Type II Camper (Lancia twin-cam powered, but feeling its age....)

Remember:  Math and alcohol do not mix... do not drink and derive.