Aussie ECU's/cylinder pressure sensors

Rausch, Bernd br at rnt.de
Fri Apr 27 09:32:43 GMT 2001

Hi Axel,

I have contacted them by mail adn hope to get some infos soon.
I want to have an ECU with as many functions as possible (traction
control (maybe I need a T10 for that?), boost control, data logging,
wbo2, knock control) to get the installation simple. What I do not like
on the Motec is the missing knock control features. Do you think I can
connect a Motec ADL via CAN to the Pectel ECU ?

The cylinder pressure sensors look very interesting for ignition tuning,
has anyone actually used these ?

regards,

Bernd Rausch