DIY_EFI Digest V5 #591

Glenn & Debbie Woodhouse gwoodhouse2 at home.com
Sat Apr 28 00:24:30 GMT 2001

Eric,

I have dug through the archives and found the Bosch LSM11 curves that relate
A/F ratio to voltage and temperature (in the rich range) but I have not seen
the curves for probe resistance vs. temperature, which is the key to using
this sensor as a wide band meter without incorporating an EGT into the
system.  If you have this data or know where to get it I would be very
interested.

Thanks, Glenn.