Water Injection

Raymond Brantley raymond at iwantperformance.net
Sun Apr 29 16:10:16 GMT 2001

Hi all,I have searched through the archives (whew!!!) and found some
valuable info on water injection. But I still have some real world questions
since a lot of the threads dissolved into not so usefull info :>)

I am running a Ford 351w with a Vortech S-Trim making 15lbs of boost. I'd
like to be able to keep detonation at bay and still be able to run close to
the same timing with pump gas (or close to it) as I would with higher octane
race fuels.

I guess my questions are what are your experiences with water injection ?
What are the long term affects if any ? I have been looking at the Spearco
kit and the Aquamist, but yikes the Aquamist is high $$$

Thanks,
Raymond