Water Injection

Larry Heath lgheath at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 29 16:53:36 GMT 2001

I have tried the water injection and it will work, OK, but you would be much
better off to use alcohol instead of water. You can use much less volume to
achieve the same results, plus it simple works better. I had a KZ 650 that I
got way over the edge with as far as riding on the street on street fuel and
tried water and still managed to hammer the ring lands down on using the
water, alcohol was the ticket to keep the thing together.

Later Larry