Water Injection

Raymond Brantley raymond at iwantperformance.net
Sun Apr 29 19:57:51 GMT 2001

Thanks Bruce and others for your responses. Bruce that's a hell of a
tractor, must do well at the pulls ! As I understand it vaporization would
pull heat from the combustion chamber right ? I'm a little unclear on
atomization, would that create a cooler/denser air charge ?

Hmmmmm, gotta do more reading :>)

Thanks,
Raymond