Gas price control

pat ford pford at sofcom.com
Mon Apr 30 14:18:19 GMT 2001

 you are aware that the lost profits from that one day protest will be made up for the next day? You are also aware that $1.58 a gallon is cheap by world standards ( I just paid $.76 a litre or ~$3.42 a gallon for plain gas). the only way to get cheap gas is to nuke opec and take the gas. anyone got a big red button???