Gas price control

Morten T Nielsen morten-n at gmx.de
Mon Apr 30 15:57:47 GMT 2001

Hi

I must say that $ 1.5 for a gallon is pretty damn cheap! I myself pay app. $ 1.- for a litre of 95 Octane with lead additive...that's sad!
The future must be in hydrogen...what is the biggest disadvantages of hydrogen? - i've heard that it is the low energy pr. kg and the produktion of the gas that makes it difficult to be mass produced for vehicles!?!
Must be a different story to program an engine management systems for a engine running on hydrogen ;-) Must be like starting all over...

Cheers

Morten T Nielsen