CAN-bus

Arnaud Westenberg arnaud at wanadoo.nl
Mon Aug 13 06:32:55 GMT 2001

Hi list,

Maybe not entirely on-topic but,

I'm looking for a distribution scheme for CAN-bus identifiers. Is there
such thing as a standard distribution scheme, ala obd2, or is it
different for each (aftermarket)manufacturer.

I should be able to identify each identifier just by looking at the data
(unless the manuf. didn't assign ID's based on data source), however I'd
prefer to have a scheme.

I'm sure some of you must have tinkered with it. Mr Dammeyer maybe?

___

Arnaud