Australian Wideband Boards

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Tue Aug 14 23:44:32 GMT 2001

After consulting with the DIY-WB design team, it seems
likely that I'll organise some locally made DIY-WB boards.
This has the advantage of getting boards out to local people
who would otherwise find having to organise payment, freight
etc. a limiting task.

I'm still trying to nail down a price - the cut price people
must have more work than they can handle 8-( but I expect to
get it at about the US$ price, say less than AU$20, and with
shipping I expect that price to be AU$20. I hope to get as many
boards made as will fit on the largest prototype area possible.

My business has Mastercard/Visa facility for payment, but I
must stress that I'm doing this strictly as a DIY, after-hours
and TOTALLY non-profit operation in the spirit of the project.

For this to be a go-er, I need to get enough people to justify
the order cost, so if you're interested, send me an email:

  mailto:wideband at techedge.com.au?subject=Order

Depending on order vs manufacturing quantity, I may juggle
the number of boards an individual may order. If you have made
a US order, then you also need to tell me. I intend to get a
US made board myself, just to assure myself everything is okay.

Peter.