Kits for WBO2

Eric Fahlgren efahl at adams.com
Wed Aug 15 13:17:31 GMT 2001

Bruce wrote:

> $70US, where?.
> Best price I've seen lately is $139.
> So far hasn't been any retailer willing to discount for a group purchase
> that I've found or heard of.
> Bruce

I think Steve misinterpreted Peter Gargano's quoted price comments:

> The sensor is from a non-Californian US model Honda Civic VX,
> 1992-1995, part # 36531-P07-003 - This part is listed locally
> and the best price I've negotiated (one phone call, in Canberra)
> is AU$310, so a US purchase is $70 less (plus freight costs).
>
> This part is available from The Parts Bin (but not as I write
> this - they are out of stock - ETA 10 days) as [a Bosch] sensor
> for US$117:
>
> http://catalog.eautopartscatalog.com/partsbin/quote.jsp?product=36531-P07-003&Submit=GO&partner=partsbin&action=search&cart=&partnerSession=++&usemake=

Not an absolute price of US$70, rather our price is $70 below their's.

The US$117 is the best I've seen, but it appears to be vaporware
right now.

--
Eric Fahlgren                            Mechanical Dynamics, Inc
efahl at adams.com                          Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA