Orcad --> Protel?

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Wed Aug 15 19:00:18 GMT 2001

Ah, someone else asked about this also. I dropped a scan
of a built board on incoming: DIY-WB0.jpg (sorry about
the mixed case).

This is the board mounted to the box lid with the heater
current limiting resistor visable on hte lid. The LT1086 is
mounted to the lid under the board.

Heater-on LED is still on the board. Will be moved to the
through-hole in the lid. Second hole in lid is for a power
on indicator. (Using a 1K resistor to B+ for powering it).

The wires will go to a through style terminal strip mounted
on outside of box.

BobR.