EFI POWWOW Dates

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu Aug 16 00:17:19 GMT 2001

EFI POWWOW III,
will be 10/22 and 23
Arcanum, OH 45304

Starts 9am, and ends at 10pm both days.
Good Food in walking distance.
Hotels in Dayton, about a 45 min drive away.

Your on your own for food, and lodging.  Refrig space for beverages, non
alcoholic.  No Smoking.   No Kids.   It's a guy thing <g>..   I'm immune
system supressed, so if your sick I have to know!!.   No burnouts in town.
My neighbors are my friends.  If your allergic to cats, mine will be in the
back room, but he normally rules the house....

All about EFI, and related stuff.  Generally some neat toys show up.  Figure
on bringing a notebook.  There can be several really good conversations
going on at once.

I always worry about not having enough stuff to look at and play with, but
discussions usually take over, other then ****some**** chip burning, at the
last one I think we had 6 laptops, running doing chips at one time.

I've got all copies of all the prom editors, and most all the aftermarket
software to look at.

Not a hackers Ball, so don't even ask for copies of programs, like GMEPro,
or Tunercat etc..

Hope to see ya here
Bruce