Test of DIY-WB

rr rrauscher at nni.com
Thu Aug 16 13:41:16 GMT 2001

Had a chance to do some testing yesterday. Swapped out
the perf-board prototype for the PCB version of the WB.
Left the same sensor in the exhaust. Looking over the
data logs it looks like the data between the two is the
same (perf vs pcb).

This is good. It looks like I didn't miss any traces! <g>.
Once some more are built I am hoping that they can be
compared to some commercial units or cal gas. If anyone
can do this it would be a good thing.

Bruce Roe is working on a couple of add-ons for the
DIY-WB. One being an LED bar-graph display. This will
be nice for those that aren't data logging. Also some
stuff to convert the WB signal into something usable
for the NB ECM input.

We'll release schematics of these and with enough interest
may be making PCBs. As these won't require a lot of wiring
it will be easy to manually wire also.

BobR.