Toyota Automotive Connectors

Nicholas Parker nrparker at ihug.co.nz
Sat Aug 18 23:28:50 GMT 2001

Hi,
I am getting near installing my own design ''home brew" EFI system onto a
supercharged 4-cyl Toyota engine (4A-GZE),  which was injected to begin with
anyway.  I want to use existing hardware on the engine, meaing I want to
wire my system into the old Toyota sockets (sensors, injectors, coil packs
etc - mostly nippon denso parts I think).    Can these plugs be obtained
from any company?  Or will I have to scour wrecking yards!
Nick Parker