building boards

Josh Ely braxx at mediaone.net
Tue Aug 21 02:39:10 GMT 2001

 I REALLY don't want to step on any toe's. I am fairly new to the list and I
love it! I am not very good at building electrical devices, so this would be
a great option for me if it does become availible. I hope that I am not
excluded from being able to own a DIY-WB O2 because I can't assemble the
components my self. Also, being that I work in the automotive industry I can
"feel" for someone that is subject to lay off! If there is a question as to
someone profiting from these. I don't understand why I can't pay someone to
assemble it for me? Does it mean that I am doomed to not owning a diy-wb O2
because I am not as talented as most people on this list?
Josh