Fwd: UPDATE DIY Wideband Boards 2nd batch

rr rrauscher at nni.com
Tue Aug 21 12:10:25 GMT 2001

This is a multi-part MIME message

--_===30042391====admin.nni.com===_

Reminder, requests for the 2nd batch of DIY-WB boards will
be closed on 8/24, this Friday. The signup for them is at:
http://208.37.117.207/wb.html

Please note, we are NOT asking for pre-payment for the 2nd
batch of boards.
 The money for these is being paid up front, out of
someone's pocket. If you requested boards and now don't
want them, please email me to be removed from the request
list. Enough said. As of right now, boards will be under $5
(yes, under *FIVE DOLLARS* each). The more ordered, the
lower the price.

On 8/27 (or earlier) I will start sending out confirmation
emails with payment info.

Some people indicated they missed the last message about
the DIY-WB boards.  Here it is again, updated.

--------
0. "I didn't get a confirmation email from the order page"

There is no confirmation email. If you clicked submit and
did not get an error, it worked.

1. "When will they be availible?"

We will CLOSE the requests for the 2nd batch on Friday,
August 24th.
(8/24) This will give everyone time to get requests in so no
one gets shut
out. Boards will be ordered for two week delivery, expect
them to be
availible for shipping after 9/10.

2. "How much will they cost?"

Not known yet; the more there are the cheaper they will be!
The price
will be the same or less as the first batch ($8.72/ea). It
could go under
$5 per board if the quantity is high enough.

3. "Are you taking online payments?"

No, not for domestic orders, right now. For international
buyers I will
be making an exception due to the difficulties of
international payments.
 They will be contacted by me with the information once the
2nd batch is
closed.

4. "Is there a parts kit?"

No one has come forward to officially offer one. If someone
does, please
contact me and I can set you up with the same web form being
used for the
2nd batch order.

-> Bob Valentine
-> wideband at tecmark.com