building boards

Camden Lindsay cjl169 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 14:09:21 GMT 2001

I agree with Bruce here--
I have never done circuit board work, but am looking forward to learning
how-- because once that is learned, almost anything can be done!
In order to keep this combined knowledge pool running, someone has to put in
what you get out... and the more you learn, the more you can
return, and the more fruitful it can be for everyone....!

Camden