building boards

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Aug 21 22:00:58 GMT 2001

Nothing like going way overboard to make a point.
Oh well.
to bad I had to act like such a turd to get anyone to move toward helping
others.
Sad too, that out of the whole list you were the only to step up to the
plate.

BTW, if you have to feel like wanting to check on things, I've already
commeted of list about doing a few boards, for others, just after a while I
have no guilt in trying to get others to lend folks a hand.
Bruce

From: "David Hunt" <bamainc at home.com>
Subject: Re: building boards