Toyota Connectors

Rich M rsrich at cwcom.net
Wed Aug 22 12:04:17 GMT 2001

The Toyota ECU connectors I have come across (Celica, Carina, Lexus for
example) are AMP Multilock 040/070 Hybrid Series.
Example part numbers:
2-174917-7  - ECU pcb connector, 22+26 pins
174516-6  - harness receptacle housing 26 pins
174515-6  - harness receptacle housing 22 pins
173716-2  - 040 series receptacle crimp
173631  - 070 series receptacle crimp

A part number search on www.amp.com will bring up links to drawings and
specs. of these parts and links to other family members.

Hope this helps

Rich