Electromagneticly clutched supercharger with natural aspiration bypass.

Morten T Nielsen mortentn at mailme.dk
Thu Aug 23 07:58:01 GMT 2001

Hi Tim

I would suggest reading these books:

1. "Understanding Automotive Electronics" by William B Ribbens (Fifth Edition)
2. "Automotive electrics and electronics" (Third Edition)

I've just read both of them and they gave a good baseline knowledge of how modern EFI's operate. I'm not english or american and haven't read many "tech" books but still they were both fairly easy readable and understandable.
I borrowed both of them at our capital library...that's a bit cheaper than buying then and if there is something you would like to keep you can always make a copy af the page.

Good luck with the projekt!

Morten T Nielsen