Saturn will roll out continuously variable transmission (CVT)

Marc Randolph mrand at pobox.com
Thu Aug 23 13:48:54 GMT 2001

Yet another thing controlled by computer in the car... what fun can we have with this?!

http://www.eet.com/story/industry/systems_and_software_news/OEG20010817S0071

   Marc

P.S. Thanks for all the hard work on the DIY-WB.  I have a friend with a commerial wideband setup, so if and when I can find some time, I'll try to do an accuracy comparison between the two.  -Mr

P.P.S. The GM-ECM archives are only 20 files.  It's really not that difficult to download them all, put them in a directory and grep for what you're looking for.  Or pull each one up in a text editor and risk learning some stuff you weren't expecting to.  But if lazy is your middle name and you're looking for a Motorola document, why not go to the Motorola web site?  Although annoying that they often change it, the search function does work there.  Or does AOL, have that blocked as well?  -Mr

---
Marc Randolph    mrand at pobox.com
Just say no to HTML or RTF encoded email