DIY-WB Sensor Availability?

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Fri Aug 24 23:33:12 GMT 2001

Re: DIY-WB defined

Scott Pearson wrote (GMECM List):

> This is where alot of us have been getting them. If you're in good with your
> local NAPA store, you can even get them cheaper than that sometimes. I think
> mine was something like $128. Price seems to change from day to day though.

If you can actually get them !!!!

If anyone knows a NAPA store that actually has more than a couple of
them, then send me a (private) email. The Napa-online store doesn't offer
a quantity discount, and if I could find someone who knows an actual
retail NAPA store that is willing to do a quantity 10 or more discount,
then we're "cooking with gas".

The Parts Bin has a vapourware price of US$117, but they've recently
taken the part off their catalogue as it seems they can't get it themselves.

Peter.