grok'ed it

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Sun Aug 26 03:54:09 GMT 2001

Mark Agnello tapped away at the keyboard with:

> --- David Gravereaux <davygrvy at pobox.com> wrote:
> >
> >I grok'ed it :)

> Wow, I didn't think there was anyone left alive that
> actually read that book.  Either you are a child of
> the 60's or 70's or there is still hope for today's
> 'younger' generation.;)

Good grief.... The ECG confirmed that I was alive yesterday.

"grok" is used widely amongst techo's who've read SF in the
past, or have associated with SF fans. I think that covers about 95%
of the technical population; engineers and scientists especially
It's in the computer jargon file.

--
 /"\  Bernd Felsche - Innovative Reckoning, Perth, Western Australia
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |