DIY-WB Mixture Display

Glenn & Debbie Woodhouse gwoodhouse2 at cableone.net
Sun Aug 26 14:50:43 GMT 2001

Thanks Peter,

That is extremely helpful.  Now I am am going to let my "gear-head
intensive, EE deficient" ignorance shine through a bit with this next
question.  If you remap the transfer function for the NTK sensor using the
provided source code, how does a DIY'er reflash the PIC?  Do I need any
special hardware/software for my PC to do this.  I also probably have the
resources at work to do this but just don't know what is involved.

Glenn.