Converting my motorcycle to EFI

John Dammeyer johnd at autoartisans.com
Sun Aug 26 16:38:31 GMT 2001

Hi,

I'd be more inclined to turn a car into a first dif_efi project from a
safety aspect.  If you design a system that uses a laptop PC to monitor
engine parameters you can take someone along to monitor stuff while you
road test.  Trying to do that on a bike is more difficult unless you
have a chassis dyno.  While driving along your attention will be
divided.  Once you have a good handle on how the EFI works retro-fitting
with some experience onto a bike is a lot safer.

Cheers,

John Dammeyer