DIY-WB

Jess Gypin jessmx5 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 27 12:34:18 GMT 2001

Hey all,

Does anyone have an update on how the PCBs are doing? I had put my name in
the request database for the second PCB batch, but have not seen anything in
email or on the list yet on when they will be available.

Any update would be appreciated. If anyone would like to have a board or two
assembled, let me know off list, I would be happy to build a couple for
people who are solder melting indimidated.

Jess