LS1 Rev limit

Manuel Desantos zepher at sybercom.net
Tue Aug 28 22:39:43 GMT 2001

--=====================_52527810==_.ALT

Get a Hypertech Power Programmer+, it lets you chage a bunch of stuff.
I've got one for my brothers 96 LT1 Trans Am.

At 07:54 AM 8/29/2001 +1000, you wrote:
>Any one know an easy way to disable the rev limiter?
>I dont think there will be  a way, but thought Id ask anyway.

_________________________
Manuel Desantos
zepher at sybercom.net
<http://www.leannrimes.cz28.com/>WS6 Trans Am.

Get a Hypertech Power Programmer+, it lets you chage a bunch of
stuff.<br>
I've got one for my brothers 96 LT1 Trans Am.<br>
At 07:54 AM 8/29/2001 +1000, you wrote:<br>
know an easy way to disable the rev limiter?&nbsp; </font><br>
thought Id ask anyway.</font></blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>