DIY-WB Output Voltage Scaling

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Aug 28 23:18:53 GMT 2001

No need to.
I have no involvement with it.
My **gripe** was with money being made off of my energy, and my money (ie
the DIY-WB).   While people were just talking, I and some others actually
DID something, and followed thru on it.   The intent was for it to be a
freebie, at least none commercial, and to min anyone making any money off of
it.  Anyone can now wire one up (PCB optionial), point to point, and have it
in his hands for the cost of parts.  Part of the reason for the PCB effort
was to keep it a no profit deal.
   It was also to be educational, while not everyone cares about the
exactness of how it works most builders will have an appreciation, for that
they have, and an "in passing" idea of how it works.

There are alot of posts I let go by now a days.  Because, I'm not going to
play tech support for someone.  Also, a couple projects went on hold, just
waiting to see how this shakes out.

It's about time for a *by invitation* EFI list.   But at this stage, with so
much off list traffic, that's about where some things are anyway.   Between
folks trying to cash in on others work, and those that refuse to read the
archives (the recent thread on K/Ss is an excellent example of lots of
discuss about a topic, with some real meat for answers in the archives),
the list gets stagnant.   It's not a gripe, just how I see things.   With
things continuing in this direction, there will be more guys going into lurk
mode, eventually it'll get around to where folks just talk about car wax.
Bruce
    Just a public answer to your public question

From: "David Hunt" <bamainc at home.com>
Subject: Re: DIY-WB Output Voltage Scaling