ALDL Interface

Eric S eric654321 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 23:28:06 GMT 2001

Its a motor and electronics from a 1988 VIN 'T' 2.8 V6 cavalier Z24 auto.
However, I am currently running a prom from a  1990 Z24 5 speed. That is a
VIN 'W' car.  The broadcast code for the 1990 chip is ATMF5241.  Is that
what you need? Or did I just Make this more difficult for myself?  1227730
ECM by the way.