DIY-WB Output Voltage Scaling

David Hunt bamainc at home.com
Wed Aug 29 02:41:18 GMT 2001

Steve,

I know that BP had some significant input, but he was ragging heavily on
others.  I was only one of those that he went after.  Not everyone can
solder, and some shouldn't solder.  Not everyone should write software and
some shouldn't write software.....etc.

Who is the moderator of the diy_efi list?

dh