Small Victory

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 29 05:00:11 GMT 2001

I finally got my Emulator to work tonight.  I have been kinda dinkin' with
it for a few months now & finally got it to work.  I know that some are not
to keen on the idea, but I am a child of the instantaneous generation, this
is after all 2001, I want it NOW.  Truth be known I probably wont use it for
a while.  I still have a LOT to learn & don't much figure that I need to
rush into anything.

If anyone is interested I can post specifics & have some pictures & stuff
that I can put on my web site if need be.

BW

Bob Wooten
r71chevy at earthlink.net
www.r71camaro.homestead.com