WB Board & kit orders

CEIJR at aol.com CEIJR at aol.com
Thu Aug 30 22:05:23 GMT 2001

--part1_122.3c621d9.28c0126d_boundary

I apologize for the waste of bandwidth, but I ordered two boards and two
kits. I may have received confirmations, but didn't notice them among my
daily spam. If they said where and how much money to send, I would appreciate
another notice. If those instructions are yet to come, please let me (and
perhaps others, knoow that it isn't yet time to worry about missing the boat.)
Thanks
Charlie Iliff

--part1_122.3c621d9.28c0126d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I apologize for the waste of bandwidth, but I ordered two boards and two
<BR>kits. I may have received confirmations, but didn't notice them among my
<BR>daily spam. If they said where and how much money to send, I would appreciate
<BR>another notice. If those instructions are yet to come, please let me (and
<BR>perhaps others, knoow that it isn't yet time to worry about missing the boat.)
<BR>Thanks
<BR>Charlie Iliff</FONT></HTML>

--part1_122.3c621d9.28c0126d_boundary--