Data Logger Reccomendations?

Jason Haines jhaines15 at home.com
Wed Aug 1 03:15:36 GMT 2001

Campbell Scientific makes a nice data logger that will accept a variety of
inputs. You can sometimes get a good deal on a Fluke or HP Hydra data logger
on ebay. If you don't need to record too many channels or don't need very
fast recording, some of the DVM or scopemeter products can be used as data
loggers with the PC software and a laptop (I know Tenma, Tektronix and Fluke
all make products in this category and you can sometimes get the PC software
compatible DVMs for under $100). I can't remember what company it is, but I
think the product is WinDAQ or something like that and they have a one or
two channel PC data logger that they provide at little to no cost as a
sample of what the larger systems can do.

Jason